1) Guests will be redirected to www.staah.com for online booking.
2) Guests may book in advance or on arrival. Rooms are subject to availability
3) Guest must carry a valid ID proof at the time of check in, as per Government regulation
4) The Hotel reserves the right to refuse any booking for any good reason.
5) Rates mentioned are in Indian currency.
6) Room tariff’ is per night on single or double Occupancy basis.
7) Visitors are strictly not allowed in guest room.
8) All Credit and Debit cards from all Major Banks are accepted as payment option.
9) Extension of Stay available on prorata basis, subject to room availability.
10) Standard Check in time is 14:00 hrs and Check out 12:00 hrs.
11) Early check-in and late check-out shall attract additional charges subject to availability at applicable rates.
12) Special room request are subject to room availability.
11) The resort reserves the right on case to case basis to refund on sold out or high occupancy dates without prior notice.
13) Rights of Admission to resort is subject to and at the discretion of the Management.
14) All payments strictly to be cleared at the time of check in.
15) Guests are liable for any damage they cause to the Hotel property.
16) Guests are liable for any theft of Hotel property.
17) The Hotel reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
18) The Hotel reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Hotel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
19) Guests shall comply with all reasonable rules and procedures in effect at the Hotel, including but not limited to health and safety and security procedures and statutory requirements as to registration.
20) Guests must report any loss of or damage to their property immediately on discovery to the Hotel and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by the Hotel to the police.
21) The Hotel shall not be liable to a guest for any loss or damage to property caused by the misconduct or negligence of a guest or an Act of God, or where the guest remains in exclusive charge of the property concerned.
22) The Hotel shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if the failure or delay was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including (without limitation) war or threat of war, civil or political action or disturbance, riot, natural disaster, fire, epidemic, bad weather, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), military activity, governmental or regulatory action, industrial dispute, act of God, failure of power or machinery, failure of or interruption in externally provided services and utilities, and all similar events outside the Hotel’s control.
23) Whilst all reasonable efforts have been taken by the Hotel to ensure that Bookings made under this Agreement are able to proceed, the Hotel reserves the right to relocate any Booking to another hotel of similar size and standard. The Client acknowledges that the Hotel accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by or caused to the Client in consequence of the relocation of the Client.
24) Guests will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause at the Hotel.
25) These Conditions shall be governed by Indian law, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Goa court.
26) We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hotel’s property or structure.